Take that! Take that! and the legion of bammas... (NYC pt. 2)

Flash forward to the A.M.

I woke up and needed to coordinate like 8 things. I needed to get fed, get checked out, coordinate my pickup from the hotel by one of my oldest besties and work out how the seeing of "Old/New" guy.

1st things 1st.... Breakfast. "Bridesmaid number 2" and I put on clothes and head out. After wanderin to 5 different places that we don't quite dig, we settle on a deli. Food is eaten and then we head back to the hotel. I check out and pay my ridiculous ass bill.... My old roomie comes and scoops me and we take a trek across the world and into Bx.

I realized at this point that NY is ginormous. Its like 5 cities smacked together. I realize that I might love it there. We get to my home girls crib and I arrange with "Old/New" guy to meet us at the crib. We all end up having jello shots and reminiscing about "the old days". I realize that I like "Old/New" guy. I realized that I dig his style. Its feisty and different. After a year of the same... He is this breath of fresh air. Shrug.

We end up going to get Chinese food, head back to the crib and follow up that wit more alcohol.

Bestie and I head out to a house party at like midnight. We enter the house and head straight to the kitchen. Bacardi time. We keep pouring drinks and drinking them. Soon as the cup is about half way, we pour new shit in the glass and we dub this "Remixin it".

I decide that I'm the lost member of Bad Boy and Bestie and I run around sayin "Take that. Take that"

Bestie gets mesmerized by this one dudes sweater. It has a geometric textured pattern that seems to just cut off mid sweater. She keeps tracing it with her finger and going "Why does it just stop!???". Her question is valid.

Turns out that this is a birthday party. Now the tres leches cake makes an appearance. We keep talking about the 3 milks, cuz at this point we are drunk. Real drunk. We end up talking about Trey Songz penis and that song "Invented sex".



We take issue with the lines:
"When you climb on top of me... Girl you gone think, girl you gone think, girl you gone think, you gone think I invented sex".

That makes no sense... If I climb on top of you, I'm doing all the work.... And if I'm doing all the work, Bitch, I invented sex.

Apparently, "Geometric random sweater guy" came with a whole bamma crew. This guy in a three quarter length army green coat with all these buttons and patches in latin keeps eyein me. I look away but he keeps staring. Eventually he walks over and says hello.

Me: Hey.
3/4 guy: What's up with you?
Me: Chillin. So, what do your buttons say?
3/4 guy: Mountaineers.
Me: Hmmm... that seems unlikely as there are 3 separate words and "Mountaineer" is only one...
3/4 guy: Naw. It's like Spanish. Like there are multiple words but it stands for one word.
Me: Lies.
3/4 guy: Ok. So what does it mean?
Me: (after a quick google)"Vires Montesque Vincimus" means "We overcome might and mountains".
3/4 guy: See. Mountaineers....
Me: Hmmm..... Yeah. (thinking to myself how I shall call him mountain bamma in my mind from here on out.)
(Mountain Bammas brother rolls up)
Mountain Bamas Brother: Yo. My brother fought in the infantry. He served his country. You got a problem with that?
Me: That, actually has nothing to do with this conversation. I gotta go find my friend.
3/4 guy: Ok

Have you ever tried to run from a guy at a house party? Not a good look. So we go into the living room and sit down. "Mountain bamma" comes in and starts dancing with this chick. Next thing you know , he spills her drink all over her. Sighhhhh Bammas.

We get in line for the bathroom and this dude rolls up on Bestie.

Dude: Yo. Where'd you get that drink?
Bestie: Umm, the kitchen?
Dude: Oh. Can you get me one?
Bestie: The kitchen is right there and we're on line for the bathroom sooooo no.
Dude: Oh.

After "Mountain Bamma" runs up on me and steals a kiss, we are pretty much done. Head back to the crib and pass out.

Wake up the next day and go eat food at this Dominican spot. Realize that they don't really speak English and we don't really speak Spanish. This causes problems but when we do get food, it is most definitely tasty.

Head off to Co Op city to play Wii and watch House and chill. Make our way over to the Red Lobster and I realized that Rum is where it's at. Go back to the crib, drunk and happy. Spend alil quality time with "Old/New" guy while watching United States of Tara.

I head home the next day with a new sense of resolve. I want that intangible magical quality in my life. Making the extraordinary a part of my everyday.

It was a good trip to say the least. I returned with a new sense of focus and have been "Phone caking" with "Old/New" guy ever sense. shrug..... It's good to be 27.

Comments

Don said…
Sounds like you had an interesting evening with Mountain guy. I have to give him props for stealing a kiss.

I decide that I'm the lost member of Bad Boy and Bestie and I run around sayin "Take that. Take that"

Go head. LOL!
Anonymous said…
Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.
Anonymous said…
Technology really is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4 Card[/url] DS NetServ)
Anonymous said…
pleeeaaseee feed my addiction and update us on new things its been a while
Anonymous said…
free online dating game [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]free dating personals[/url] overweight dating site http://loveepicentre.com/ the benefits of dating really old men

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.